Inscriptions via https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/
1. Films of all genres completed after January 1st 2018, never before submitted to the Festival, with a maximum running time of 25 minutes (credits included).
2. Unconcluded films will under the conditions below:
- the videos submitted for selection should be, necessarily, in its final cut. The only differences accepted between the evaluation file and the exhibition print are sound mixing, color grading and mastering.
- the submitter should inform that the film is not in its final version by filling in the designated space in the submission form.
- the film’s conclusion must be informed until June, 30th, 2019 for the film still be considered in the selection process. A new video file may be sent to replace the original one.
3. If the dialogue language is not Portuguese, English or Spanish the film must have hardcoded subtitle in one of these languages for submission and exhibition.
4. Advertising and / or institutional videos will not be accepted.
March 31th, 2019 for films completed in 2018
May 15th, 2019 for films completed in 2019
1. Entries are available at Shortfilmdepot (www.shortfilmdepot.com). After registering your film on the platform, submit it to the 30th Sao Paulo International Short Film Festival.
2. At the registration stage, a screener of the film can be uploaded according to Shortfilmdepot instructions and specifications.
3. For the selection process, the Festival will accept the following as submission copies:
3.1. Uploaded file from Shortfilmdepot. With this option, it is not necessary to send any further material to the Festival office. Shortfilmdepot will require the purchase of stamps in order to submit the file. The Festival organization highlights this is exclusively a Shortfilmdepot procedure and that no revenue is shared with Associação Cultural Kinoforum.
3.2. The DVD option is restricted to the Parallel Sections and only if duly and previously authorized by the Festival's direction. In this case, the signed entry form must be sent along with the DVD to the same shipping address that will receive materials of the selected films.
4. Aside from the regular selection process, the Festival may invite films to be presented.
The Festival will not cover shipping costs or taxes regarding submission material. All expenses related to dispatch of submission materials are in charge of the person who submits the film.