WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Deadline for entry forms and film URLs: Friday, May 29th, 2020
- Only animated films that were completed after May 31st, 2019 are eligible.
- There is no entry or registration fee.
- You must submit your entry form online through your account on the OIAF website.
- Your preview film must be submitted as a streamable URL link. The link must remain accessible until the end of July.
- If your film has dialogue that is not English and is not subtitled, you must include an English dialogue script.
- Entries must include a director's biography, director's photograph (300 dpi, jpg or tif), and minimum 3 stills from the film (300 dpi, jpg or tif).
- By submitting your online entry form, you are agreeing to the OIAF 2020 Rules and Regulations.
- If your film is selected, you must submit a high-definition Quicktime .mov file (H264 or ProRes only, minimum resolution 1920x1080). Selected films must be received by Friday, August 7, 2020 or you risk disqualification
- We also accept DCP, however you will still be required to provide an .mov file as well in order to screen at our non-DCP venues as needed.
- Official Rules and Regulations: Select Rules and Regulations from the menu above for the English online version. Remember, by submitting your film to the OIAF, you are agreeing to these rules, so read them carefully!
- 2020 Entry Categories: Our complete list of categories that you could enter your film under.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): A handy guide to make the submissions process even easier.
- Contact us: If you have any questions or concerns about the entry process, email us and we'll help you any way we can!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM
To submit your film, just log in to your OIAF account and click the "Entry Form" link from your User Menu. Don't have an account yet? Click here to register!