Présentation de l'édition 2020
How to enter a film
- Read the Festival Regulations that include information about entering and screening films at the Festival. Selected films will be screened in one of the following competitive and non-competitive sections.
Fill out the online Entry Form
- Log in before filling out the form. If you do not have a user name and password register here
- Pay the entry fee with a credit card
Send your film by inserting an online link without expiration date into the entry form or by printing the form and sending it with a DVD copy of the film by:
- by mail (marked as "no commercial value – cultural use only")
- by courier service (with declared value of less than 15 EUR or 15 USD)
Prague Short Film Festival, c/o Film Servis Festival Karlovy Vary, a.s., Panska 1, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic.
Non-English films must include English subtitles.
All received tapes and DVDs will remain in the Festival archive.
- Submission deadline is September 30, 2019. Late submission deadline carrying a higher submission fee is October 15, 2019.
- Only films made after January 2018 will be considered for International competition and those made after January 2019 will be considered for National competition.