There are no category restrictions. Each work is juried solely on its own merits. The Festival seeks any combination of inventive, incisive, bold, vital and otherwise provocative work of any style or genre.
1. Formats accepted for exhibition: Digital H264 Files (and Blu-ray back-up if requested). Depending on the hall we utilize, we may request a ProRes File. Entries must be submitted as online screeners via FilmFreeway. Secure Vimeo screeners are welcome. Please link such screeners on FilmFreeway. We do not accept DCP files.
2. All entries must have been completed after January 2021.
3. Films must be presented in their original language with English language subtitles.
Entry Fee (Non Refundable)
(Fee Categories Refer to Festival copies)
• $50 per all entries regardless of length/except with discounts via FilmFreeway or early entries prior to Jan.15th. Note the FilmFreeway payment rate based on the submission date.
• Films submitted after the listed final deadline add a $10 late fee
FILM LENGTH DEFINITION:
• Features: 41 minutes or longer. Shorts: 40 minutes or less per Academy rules.