The festival will take place from Saturday December 2 until Saturday December 9 in the beautiful medieval city of Leuven. The festival programme consists of more than 100 screenings in +3 venues. The programme contains live action films, animated shorts, music videos, short films for children and non-narrative shorts. Every year, the festival screens more than 200 short films from all over the world, divided into more than +25 different compilations. Beside the film programme, the festival organises challenging masterclasses, workshops and panel discussions, facilitating film professionals from Belgium and abroad with inspiring moments of learning and discussion.
Rules & Terms
- Live action or animated film
- Duration: max. 40 min.
- Finished after January 1st, 2016 (European Competition)
- Finished after September 15th, 2016 (Flemish Competition)
- English subtitled (!)
- Entry deadline (international): August 1, 2017, 12pm (date of upload). We strongly advice to submit your film earlier than the official deadline.
- Entry deadline (Flemish): September 15, 2017.