WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Deadline for entry forms and film URLs: Friday, May 26th, 2017
- There is no entry or registration fee.
- Only animated films that were completed after May 27th, 2016 are eligible.
- You must submit your entry form online through your OIAF login account.
- Your preview film must be submitted on a streamable URL link. The link must remain accessible until the end of July.
- If your film has dialogue that is not English and is not subtitled, you must include an English dialogue script.
- Director's photograph (300 dpi), biography and 3 stills from the film (300 dpi) are required.
- If your film is selected, we must receive a high-definition Quicktime .mov file (H264 or ProRes only, minimum resolution 1920x1080).
- We can accept DCP for Competition films, however we require a .mov file as well in order to screen at our non-DCP venues as needed.
- The festival no longer accepts 35mm, Betacam SP or any other tape format as screening copies.
- All films selected for the festival must be received by Friday, August 4th, 2017 or you risk disqualification.
- By submitting your online entry form, you are agreeing to the OIAF 2017 Rules and Regulations.
- Official Rules and Regulations: Select Rules and Regulations from the menu above for the English online version. Remember, by submitting your film to the OIAF, you are agreeing to these rules, so read them carefully!
- 2017 Entry Categories: Our complete list of categories that you could enter your film under.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Learn everything you possibly could about the entry process with this handy guide.
- Email us: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about the entry process and we'll help you any way we can!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM
To submit your film, just log in on the left and select "Entry Form" from the User Menu. Don't have an account yet? Click here to register!