Each director may participate in the festival with a limit of two films.
• TISFF focuses on “fiction” films but documentaries/animation/music video/experimental films of exceptional quality will be considered for screening.
• All films must have embedded english subtitles, even if dialogs are in English
• The total duration of the film should not exceed thirty (30’) minutes, however longer films of outstanding quality will be considered.
The program and the order of the projections are defined by the Organizing Committee of the Festival.
The official Entry Form of the Festival (www.tisff.eu) must by duly completed, printed and signed and sent with your film by July 15, 2016 to:
THESS International Short Film Festival 2016
AZA Cinema Club - 6, Alex. Svolou st. - THESSALONIKI 54622, GREECE
Each Entry Form must be accompanied by:
- Film in AVI, MOV, MKV : HD H264 or equivalent & with embedded English subtitles
- Alternative: On-line submission via FilmFestivalLife at:
- Two (2) photos from the film & one of the director, in high-resolution
- Trailer of the film and promotional material (optional)
The Organizing Committee of the Festival has chosen not to have 1st, 2nd etc. prizes, but simply award a CINEMATIC ACHIEVEMENT AWARD to the best films of the festival that are indeed of a cinematic achievement and importance.