FESTIVAL INITIALEMENT PREVU DU 31 MARS AU 11 AVRIL, REPOUSSÉ A UNE DATE ULTERIEURE
1. Films must have been completed after 1 January 2021.
2. Except Hong Kong productions, films must not have been shown in Hong Kong prior to the Festival screenings.
3. English subtitles are required for non-English language films.
4. Films previously submitted to the Festival and were not selected, will not be reconsidered for the 46th HKIFF.
1. To submit a film for Festival’s consideration, an applicant must:
✻either submit via FilmFreeway or at the HKIFF official website
✻complete the payment for entry fee*
✻submit an online screener: The minimum requirement is picture-locked with temporary sound and music. Only one version is allowed for each entry. The screener should remain accessible until 7 March 2022.